Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sorry, Haven't Blogged in a While

Sorry, I haven't blogged in about a week.  Having a bit of a problem with Blogger.  I had another Blog called Online Shopping Experience along with this blog.  Apparently, someone actually have been reading my blogs.  I write like I think there are folks out there actually reading this, but I never really thought that was the case.  It appears that someone from this certain company probably read my horrible review of their website ahappydeal.com and everbuy.com...ooops.  They are both same company just trying to fleece you twice.  It appears that my blog was flagged as a spam because of my truthful review of my experience at that firm, really Google, really? eh, I mean Blogger.  I wish someone wrote what I did, before I purchased from them.  It would have saved me alot of headaches dealing with unreasonable, moronic thieves.  Now maybe they'll shut this blog down so I have been starting a new one at Weebly.com

They are as follows
http://eciginformation.weebly.com/
and
http://esmokereview.weebly.com/

Weebly only allows two free blogs per free account so I think I'll try Wordpress to do my Online Shopping Experience Review.  I'll blog the address here as soon as I start one.  Just got it, it's

http://myonlineshoppingexperience.wordpress.com/

Hopefully they won't shut this one down too, because that would just mean Big Business wins again by trampling on the only outlet folks have nowadays.  But then I realize that Google is in the business to advertise for business and I am just a freeloader on their site.  Well Google/Blogger do what you must, but I know you read my blog by now, really is it spamming or one irate, ripped off consumer with very little recourse but voice his experience and to warn others of the horror of buying at http://www.ahappydeal.com.  After reading my experience, would you buy from them.  I wish someone wrote one and warned me.

A company's worth is how they handle problems, and this firm did it by lying and screwing the order up further and that's all they are worth.

Check it out in a couple days and I'll have the same blog up.  Thanks for reading.  Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment