Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still not Smoking Cigarette with eSmoke

So glad I switched to eSmoke from www.eSmokeDepot.com.  I am still going strong with my new direction and heathier ways.  I am actually getting used to eSmoking an e smoke!  Yesterday, my e cigarettes decided to go play somewhere and I could not locate my favorite EGO F1 electric cigarettes. I looked everywhere.  I had my Joye 510-T and Ovale but still wanted my F1.  I puffed on my Ovale, yet I still wanted my F1.  I guess they have become my favorite e cig.  Even though I have several e cigarettes, I couldn't get over wanting my F1.  Part of it is because I hate losing stuff and worried the dog might find it before I did. 

I even had a couple of my wife's cigarette.....hard quitting cigs when wife still smokes, means I have easy, way too easy access to cigarettes.  Well I finally found them, just where I left them.  I started to esmoke up my F1 and starting to realize, I do enjoy my electronic cigarettes!

Thanks for your visit and always appreciate any comments my blog site.  Critical comments are appreciated too!

2 comments: