Saturday, December 17, 2011

New EGO F1 from www.ESmokeDepot.com


December 17, 2011

New 2011 EGO F1 from ESmokeDepot.com
New EGO F1 with Refillable Cartomizer
Have you tried the new EGO F1 electronic cigarettes?  Now, this came out a few months ago.  I saw it for the first time at a trade show with couple guys from a Chinese trading company.  Unfortunately, The two gentlemen  didn’t speak much English and thus no further information at that time.  Well, I finally got my pair of black, EGO F1.  The e cigs came in a nice, gift-quality box with a wall plug-in charger with a detachable USB charging cable that screws into the e cig battery.  The other end can plug into the charger or any USB socket.  The esmoke from this new e cig is great!  Thick and lots of it.  The key to the plenty-of-esmoke all-the-time anytime is the liquid fill cartomizer.  The F1 kit comes with a plastic dropper bottle with a needle attachment that facilitates the filling and refilling of the F1 cartridge.  Everything is made of steel with rubber coating on the outside.  Looks like an expensive fountain pen with a short clip.  The screw-on cap isn’t some cheap plastic do-hicky, it’s hefty and made of steel too.  Very nice, fine machining work on these e cigs.  This all means that you get a great quality esmokes with smooth, thick, consistent vapor that won’t go away after a couple of quick puffs.
Got mine from the nice folks at www.esmokedepot.com.  Great customer service, quick, free shipping.  Got mine in three days.  The price was the best I found on the web.  You should check them out if are even remotely interested, don’t cost you a thing to look.  They also have the new EGO Ovale Elip F6.  I’ll be review these next.  Each EGO, the F1 and Elip, are both cheaper than a carton of cigarettes.  No wonder my wife doesn’t give me a hard time when I purchase new e cigs for my esmoke habit.  F1 for under $60 shipped!  Elip F6 for under $70 shipped!  Haven’t seen anyone beat that!  Thanks ESmoke Depot. 
Check back soon, expecting my Ovale Elip smokes later this week.  Can’t wait to test it out and write my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment