Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Let's hope that the water dragon will be a great one before world ends later in the year.

Still going strong.  No cigs at all, not a puff. 

Went for a long walk with the kids and dog today.  Ran several times in which I realized that I need to go to the gym and my lungs are already working much better.  I did not stop running because I was out of breath, just out of shape.  Yeah, baby, yeah! 

I have been hacking in the morning about 2 hrs after I wake up.  Nothing like I was choking, just a deep, cough a few times and the lougie is dark brown to black.  That's the tar and crap I've been coating my lungs with.

I just couldn't be happier.  Also, my teeth on the backside usually gets tar coating which gets cleaned off by my hygenist.  It's a lot better than usual.  Won't she be surprised on my next visit.

Have a great New Year celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment